Thursday, July 30, 2009

Yelling People On my Street.

I've always felt misplaced in Los Angeles. Aside from my overall mentality not meeting the standards or generalizations of Los Angeles by a long shot, after 17 year i never got used to "Noise Droppings" as I call these experiences. In New york, London, Paris, anywhere that has a "Hearth" to their city, is also greatly accompanied by consistent noise. Los Angeles doesn't have said "Hearth" so, whilst it can be loud, noise is un-expected and vigilant when present. Because one doesn't have to adapt to constant noise and learns to bathe in silence, the penetration of sound is shocking, for me at least. I can adapt to constant noise, or no noise at all, but i don't enjoy sporadic noise. Loud, Obnoxious, DRUNKEN, sporadic noise, to be specific. This particular annoyance is happening currently. Its Dreadful. I should throw zucchini peels and Lipstick covered Neutrogena face Wipes down at the ones who disturb the silence. All whilst screaming "FEENY! FEENY! MR.FEENY?!?" 
Ack! 

5 comments:

  1. Wet coffee grounds are a good option as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live near a cemetery, the dead are very good neighbors. I love my residential "lagos del casique"...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FEENEH!

    FEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEENEH!


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-BB-Xk9xYY

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in a quiet suburb and got new neighbors last summer. This summer they added a chicken coop 20 feet from my backdoor. I can totally relate to you wanting to throw things. I don't think I would throw anything quite as soft as zucchini peels or Neutrogena pads though, and not at the chickens, just the neighbors.

    ReplyDelete